IT Solutions – tailored to your needs
SNS delivers infrastructure solutions to match your needs and budget – we are not just a technology supplier, we are specialists that deliver high quality, well planned IT solutions to maximise your return on investment. We are expert integrators who have been quick to identify and promote emerging technologies and innovations that change the way IT is deployed.
Our partnerships are crucial to our success – we foster close relationships with leading strategic vendors to enable us to select the very best technology to meet your needs. Key partnerships include VMware, NetApp, EMC and CommVault and our free seminars, run in conjunction with our partners, help to educate our clients on emerging technologies to enable them to better address their IT challenges.
Why choose to partner with SNS?
Independent Advice – on all aspects of your solution
End-to-end Project Delivery – including sizing, planning and hand-over
Effective Partnerships – in order to get the most out of your investment
Technical Excellence – vendor certified engineers across all solutions
Proven Track Record – built upon years of successful projects
The University has been running a mix of internal and out-sourced backup solutions for many years which has worked, but there has been a clear desire to reduce administration and...Continue Reading »
- An introduction to EMC Unity – new mid-range unified storage platform 03 May
- Move inactive data to the cloud with EMC CloudArray 19 Apr
- Protect SaaS applications from data loss with EMC Spanning 19 Apr
- EVO:RAIL is dead long live VxRail 07 Mar
- VMware Virtual SAN is now ready for mainstream adoption 07 Mar
- Some interesting new ways to improve your IT infrastructure in 2016 25 Jan
- Glossary 25 Jan
- RT @MarkAtSNS: [New Blog] An introduction to #EMC Unity – new mid-range unified storage platform - https://t.co/slQ1bMgJ46
- Michael Dell discusses the DELL & EMC merger and announces new company rebrand #DellTechnologies #DellEMC #EMCWORLD https://t.co/cPRyojj9Cg
- EMC announce 'Unity' and it's got everyone in Vegas is smiling! See you on 20th May for product deep dive #EMCWORLD https://t.co/W8e2RknPJt
- David Goulden announces the New Mid Market storage range 'Unity'. Product update 20th May @ Pinewood studios #Unity https://t.co/6P8OoKeq7c
- Not one of the 12,000 attendees?EMC update UK registration opens Tuesday https://t.co/8Th8vtro2F #emcworld2016 #EMC https://t.co/tHf2YHNzne