At the heart of all our services is a strong technical focus, which means we can offer you reasoned and trustworthy advice.
SNS delivers infrastructure solutions to match your needs and budget – we are not just a technology reseller, we are specialists that deliver high quality, well planned IT solutions to maximise your return on investment. We are expert integrators with over 10 years of experience and are quick to identify and promote emerging technologies and innovations that change the way IT is deployed.
Our role is to listen, understand and help you with an on-going strategy that will address the key IT challenges of your organisation. Our enthusiastic team are up to speed with all the latest IT thinking and solutions and will take time to help you navigate through your options. SNS services cover the entire lifecycle of your IT requirement – from our initial contact often through technical seminars, consultation meetings, solution planning and delivery. Once the solution is up and running we provide comprehensive training and documentation to maximise your self-sufficiency and of course we are also always available on the end of the phone if additional technical support is required.
Our partnerships are crucial to our success – we foster close relationships with leading strategic partners to enable us to select the very best technology to meet your needs. Back in 2005 our engineers were some of the first in the UK to hold industry recognised certifications for VMware and we were also one of the first UK EMC partners to deploy a stretched vSphere Metro Cluster using EMC VPLEX.
We have a proven track record of delivering IT solutions across the UK to small, medium and enterprise organisations. Finance, education, manufacturing, property development and local government are just some of the sectors we successfully operate in. Our customer references clearly demonstrate how we have helped many organisations to reduce cost and boost productivity with high quality IT solutions and support.
Our Core Company Values
- Consultative approach to solution design
- We care and are committed to delivering a good quality service
- Supporting your IT requirements with experienced specialist technical expertise
- Confidence and credibility of our solutions and services
- A responsible company who are committed to our customers, partners and employees
- We give honest opinions and accurate advice for your needs
- Partners with leading vendors to provide the right option for you
- Effective solutions between SNS, partners and customers
- Working together with the customer to design the most appropriate IT solutions and at the best price
I’ve been attending SNS seminars for a few years now and take on board the very useful technical and case study information for implementing or upgrading our EMC SAN infrastructure. It has a positive influence in my decision making for future upgrades, I would recommend to others.Continue Reading »
SNS provided us with a dedicated team of professional sales and technical personnel who are always on hand to provide honest knowledgeable advice and expertise. Over the years SNS have provided Leyton Sixth Form College with excellent service, it is always reassuring to talk to a passionate team who understand not only the latest technologies but also the key issues affecting the education sector. I would have no hesitation in recommending SNS to any organisation who are looking to build a relationship with a trusted supplier.Continue Reading »
The VMworld 2014 Roadshow was a very informative and well thought-out and presented session. The approach taken by SNS to involve experiences from all participants made it enjoyable and a real world learning session. The SNS technical members are truly a highly knowledgeable team willing to share their expertise.Continue Reading »
There were just too many physical servers so we needed to virtualise as much as we could and make the process as painless as possible. In addition the business could no longer be confident that in the event of a disaster it could reliably recover, we needed the process to be streamlined so we can easily test our business continuity plan on a regular basis.Continue Reading »
We have a diverse infrastructure and therefore have deployed a wide range of backup products, we also tried a number of free or low-cost agent-less VMware solutions, but these proved to be unreliable. Backup had become a significant drain on the department’s resources and it had become clear that we needed to consolidate onto a single reliable solution.Continue Reading »
The University has been running a mix of internal and out-sourced backup solutions for many years which has worked, but there has been a clear desire to reduce administration and consolidate these into a single solution. We were clear that any new solution would need to provide us with the ability to back up and restore our VMs without the need for in-guest agents to be installed.Continue Reading »
- Building a next-generation on-premises infrastructure 29 Nov
- Transitioning to a “Cloud Ready” data centre 28 Nov
- Why Commvault should be top of your list if you are looking at any kind of new Data Protection solution 07 Nov
- NetApp FAS and E-Series – what’s new for 2016? 26 Oct
- The Storage Array is dead, long live Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (or is it?) 24 May
- EMC Data Domain takes another significant leap forward 06 May
- An introduction to EMC Unity – new mid-range unified storage platform 03 May
- Office puppies! #hattieandharvey #dogs #officedogs https://t.co/X3lLi5a9nS
- We have two special guests in the office this afternoon - our very good friends Hattie and Harvey! #bostonterrier #frenchie #frenchton
- Showing our support here at the SNS offices today @comicrelief #RedNoseDay https://t.co/JVHclCtY8Q
- Learn about resources available today that will unlock the greatest value from your CI and HCI investments…… https://t.co/BfoZvY7pVa
- Happy #RedNoseDay everyone! We've got our noses on, have you? (Photo evidence to come, honest!)